Footwear department manager
The department manager is a part of the decision making in store and oversees procedures to grow the store’s sales while reducing expenses. They also help the Director with a wide range of issues in store : sales, human ressources, stock management and more.
- · Help the Director on subjects such as hiring, training and staff promotions in store.
· Globaly supervise the employees in store.
· Be a part of training sessions for employees regarding product knowledge.
· Oversee the quality of the customer service in store.
· Make sure all employees know and respect the procedures regarding loss prevention.
· Consult the store’s Director regarding the store’s employee schedule to make sure we have the best customer service.
· Understand the management reports and how to use them.
· Make sure the store is always clean and well maintained.
· Make sure we have sufficient stocks available to customers at all times.
· Always be aware of the competition’s activities.
· Elaborate priorities with the assistant manager to maximise sales.
- · Good communications skills both oral and written.
· Ability to manage stocks and human ressources.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Good judgement.
· Strong organizational skills
· Having good people skills.
· Being able to retain and recall a wide variety of product information
· Autonomy, leadership, integrity.
· Being able to perform tasks under stressful conditions (i.e. when the store is very busy)
AvailabilityNights / Week-ends
Contact personGabriel Beaucher
To apply[email protected]
450-437-1933 poste 4308