OUR COMMITMENT TO A GREENER ENVIRONMENT
With a Boma Best* level Gold certification, Place Rosemère is pleased to continue its efforts to continuously improve your shopping environment.
Small, daily gestures that make a big difference!
- High-tech energy management system. (CVC)
- Introduction of a recycling system for cans, plastic and paper.
- Parking spaces reserved exclusively for bicycles.
- 4 charging stations for electric cars.
- Use of natural lighting via light shafts with the installation of light detectors to control lighting in the mall.
- Installation of motion sensors to control lighting in public washrooms, administration office and mechanicals rooms.
- High efficiency hand dryers to reduce the amount of paper used in public washrooms.
- Adherence to restrictive standards for recovering construction refuse.
- Renovation works that encourage the use of energy efficient materials.
- Use of biodegradable cleaning products.
- Installation of low discharge toilets, urinals and faucets.
- Some restaurants already offer recyclable containers and utensils.
- Interior lighting was changed to LED in common areas.
* Boma Best: Environmental certification program for commercial buildings.
We thank you for using the recycling containers throughout the mall.